THIS IS A CRIME.
The Cyclone, Coney Island, 1962
Photo by Nat Norman
I love every single expression in this photo.
"You’re going to discover that conversations are best at 4 am. The heavier the eyelids, the sincerer the words. Those are the talks you’ll remember. It’s OK not to know the answer and silence is not awkward. It’s shared, so share it more often than not."
Jeff Stuckel (via southstand-scrap)
I think I’m going to legitimately burst into tears.
Today marks 6 years meat-free for me. Best decision I’ve ever made. 🌚👋
Veg friends are the best
We will be giving away these t-shirts starting tomorrow!
Hell yes. Fuck Walmart.(Hideous shirt though)
Dancing queens at #FLFRVA 👯🎉 (at The Broadberry)
Anonymous said: Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
Also I went to the original 4chan thread and the dudes on there hope this will spark some bullshit movement that will prompt other girls to post naked pictures on the internet for them to do god only knows what with them. They want to keep shaming girls for taking pictures and ‘make them pay’ while they jerk off to them because somehow that is more important than a woman’s right to her own body and privacy, among other things.
Hollywood Cemetery Cops
23 March 2013
"I used to work at a graveyard over in Fredericksburg, and there was this woman who was abused by her husband. Well, after he died, she, on her birthday and their anniversary, would bring a guy out and do him on the tombstone. The Fredericksburg police didn’t care - they just said ‘It’s her thing.’"
How the hell did this get almost 1500 notes?
HOLY SHIT!!! THE DUDE IN THE BACKGROUND IS MY UNCLE
Breaking news: White fuckboys on twitter bitching how funny it is that Beyoncé is a feminist when she and her dancers were provocative and half naked. Despite feminism being about empowerment and a woman’s right to do whatever the hell she pleases with it, they just don’t seem to be able to grasp this concept.
In other news, men still don’t know what feminism is, still bitter that they aren’t Beyoncé and still making themselves look like asses on the internet.
And now the weather.
The male feminist police makes me so fucking angry. STFU